Have you install the driver and the driver computer is not working (not match)? If so, then it is here the answer. There are various ways to see if we install the drivers that will be compatible with its hardware.
Follow the example steps below to see the device id:
- Right click on My Computer Icon and select Properties.
- Select Hardware tab and click Device Manager button.
- Right-click on the device marked with a question icon (see below) and select Properties.
- Select Details tab, then select Hardware Ids.
- Remember the PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D3 string.
- Then search the string value in google to find the device name.
- After the meet, download one of them.
- Search your download file with extension .inf, then open with notepad.
- Search PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D3.
- If you find it, then the driver is correct. So now you can install it.
I hope this can help you find it difficult to match the driver.